Speakers including Marks & Spencer, Waitrose, Walmart, Blue Skies, Better Work, Ethical Trading Initiative, Fairwear Foundation, Capturing the Gains, Partner Africa plus factory owners, managers and worker representatives from around the world.
- Engage in genuine dialogue about ethical trends and opportunities
- Hear diverse perspectives from brands, suppliers, NGOs, academics and workers
- Innovate and share bold ideas
- Gain practical tools and expertise
- Listen to stories from workers and factory managers
- Strengthen the business case for ethics in the current economic climate
You can choose from over 10 action-focused workshops on a diverse range of topics including getting stakeholder buy-in, living wages, child labour, beyond first-tier improvements, ethical branding & communication and many more. Click here for the full programme